Electronic Engineering Budgeter
1. Responsible for participating in the preparation of quotation of electrical engineering quantity list for engineering bids at home and abroad;
2. Responsible for the preparation of project electrical budget cost analysis, construction budget and cost forecasting within the contract;
3. Participate in the preparation of domestic and international project settlement;
4. Project procurement materials plan review and bidding;
5. Project progress and production value review;
1. Experience in electrical professional cost, bidding, and pre-clearing work;
2, the cost of professional qualification certificate is preferred;
3. Skilled application of cost software;
4. Experience in on-site construction management;
5, graduated in electrical engineering, with more than three years of experience in electrical budget work.
Second, accounting accounting
1. Responsible for the daily accounting and assessment of the company's large project accounting;
2. Responsible for the company's various expenses statistics and analysis;
3. Responsible for the company's current account accounting and reconciliation work;
4. Responsible for the control and analysis of the capital budget, and calculate the taxes of each branch according to the daily accounting work;
5. Coordinate with the needs of the centralized management of the company's funds in a timely manner to report weekly financial reports, ten-day reports and other fund statistics.
1. Have more than three years of accounting experience, have good professional ethics, and strictly abide by company secrets;
2. Work rigorously and conscientiously; have strong analytical skills;
3. Proficiency in tax policy; financial management software is proficient in operation;
4. Has the title of assistant accountant. Familiar with the new accounting system guidelines;
Third, the civil construction budgetary stationed abroad
1. Familiar with the construction drawings (including their descriptions and related standard atlas), responsible for the preparation of the project bidding budget or engineering quantity list quotation and related work;
2. Responsible for the project daily budget (negotiating quotation, etc.) work and completion settlement quotation preparation and tracking construction site design changes, engineering construction materials changes, etc., timely timely project cost change visa form;
3. Responsible for project internal labor subcontracting and professional subcontract settlement review;
4. Responsible for project cost control related work, accounting for the company's engineering budget, and docking with on-site management personnel and Party A;
5. Responsible for providing various budget data analysis according to company requirements;
1. Bachelor degree or above in engineering cost or related major, more than 3 years working experience;
2. Skilled in using engineering budget software;
3. Understand the professional knowledge of bidding;
4. Can work abroad, have good communication and coordination skills, and work hard.
Fourth, English translation in foreign countries
1. Responsible for translation work related to project management and development;
2. Responsible for the translation of the project settlement documents and communication with the Export-Import Bank;
3. Responsible for project management, daily communication with foreign and domestic project offices, and liaison with project-related issues;
4. Translation of new development projects, procedures for going abroad, procurement of back office work.
1. Bachelor degree or above in English majors, proficient in English interpreting and translating;
2. Have strong sense of responsibility, self-motivation, and strong communication skills;
3. English majors with 8 or foreign work experience are preferred.
V. French translation abroad
1. Responsible for the translation work related to the management and development of engineering projects in foreign branches;
2. Responsible for daily communication with foreign and domestic project offices; contact with project-related issues.
1. Bachelor degree or above in English related majors, good French speaking and translation skills;
2, strong communication skills; able to work abroad;
3. More than two years of practical work experience, construction work experience is preferred.
6. Electrical engineer in foreign countries
1. Responsible for water supply and drainage and fire protection systems, electrical, construction technology and site management;
2. Review the technical part of the engineering drawing documents such as water supply and drainage, electrical and fire protection systems, and the technical level of the work class;
3. Coordinate the owners, work classes, and supervision units to deal with on-site issues;
4. Responsible for the acceptance inspection of the project, such as concealed acceptance, sub-item acceptance and completion acceptance;
5. Do a good job in organizing the relevant technical materials of this major;
1. Bachelor degree or above in electrical and related fields;
2, have more than 5 years of relevant work experience, work dedication, careful, adaptability, team spirit;
3, has a good knowledge of the map, on-site construction and organizational capabilities.
7. Water supply and drainage engineers abroad
1. Assist the project manager to do the preliminary operation of the professional project;
2. Participate in the drawing review and design work, be responsible for the finishing, signing and distribution of the record; solve the technical problems of the plumbing professional in the project;
3. Control the quality, progress and safety of the plumbing project; supervise and inspect it according to the project construction plan, and propose adjustment opinions according to the situation;
4. Responsible for the engineering quantity, engineering change, negotiation and confirmation of the plumbing project;
5. Inspect the unqualified items that occurred during the process of water heating, and put forward suggestions for handling;
6. Responsible for the completion acceptance of the plumbing project;
7. Responsible for the construction organization and construction management of the operation area under the responsibility;
8. On-site inspections, implementation and supervision of the implementation of the rectification plan.
1. More than five years of professional construction work experience in plumbing of construction projects, with good knowledge, development of relevant professional materials procurement plans, on-site construction and organizational capabilities.
2, to love their job, strong ideology, hard-working quality, fighting spirit, physical health can be qualified for long-term work abroad.
3. Have small vehicle driving skills.